Sunday, July 20, 2008

To Begin

Hi. I'm John.

I'm Sixteen, I go to high school and I enjoy music. Alot. I've started this blog to practice my writing about music. I figured the most viable job for me when I move is to become a music journalist, and work for some cool 'zine like Exclaim! or something. Something that shan't conflict with my personal political and social beliefs. (no Rolling Stone for moi!)

I do play guitar, bass, and a tad bit of the drumset. I sing and play in a local pop-punk band, Terry and the Dactyls, if you want to, check us out at our myspace at www.myspace.com/dactylmusic .

I have no favourite genre of music, my blogs will be quite diverse (I hope). I'll speak my mind about the music. If I rip on a band you like, then don't read that blog entry.

If you want me to review a band or album, I will, but I doubt I'll have it, so be a doll and send me a megaupload link of the file. I won't tell.


-Jawn

No comments: